Dar-ul-Madinah Islamic School System, is one of over 100 departments functioning under Dawat-e-Islami, a global and non-political movement for preaching the Holy Quran and Sunnah. At Dar-ul-Madinah Islamic School, our aim is to provide your children with the very best start in life, through high quality care and education tailored to their needs.
We provide a warm, welcoming atmosphere in which your children can grow into confident and expressive children through a variety of structured activities and child focus play experiences.
We are OFSTED regulated and deliver the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) and the basic understanding of an Islamic curriculum to your child. Here at Dar ul Madinah we actively promote working together with the parents/careers of the children within our care.
You are the most important people in your child’s life and only by working together can we ensure that your children will achieve and develop to their full potential whilst having lots of fun and adventures during their time with us.
Our Aims are,
- To promote a welcoming and relaxed classroom climate where everyone feels secure, confident and able to achieve their full potential.
- To create a positive environment which recognises the achievements of all members of the school community.
- To create a calm and orderly school which is safe and happy and where all are respected, valued and welcomed.
- To create an environment where communication and decision-making is open and effective throughout the whole school community.
- To help each member of our community develop a sensitive, tolerant and caring attitude; balancing individual needs with those of the wider group.
- To value the cultural, moral, spiritual and social diversity of the whole school community.
- To provide equal opportunities for all pupils to reach their full potential and the highest possible standards of personal and academic achievement.
- To establish close partnerships with parents through regular home/school links and contacts.
- To ensure adequate time and appropriate resources are provided in order to develop the skills necessary for future progression.
Name of Excellence
Explore Dar-ul-Madinah Islamic Schools
WEST MIDLANDS BRANCHES
By the grace of almighty Allah kareem, we currently have 3 Pre-Schools in Birmingham located in Saltley, Sparkhill and Balsall Heath. We are opening another new branch in Aston very soon. We are also working on our new projects in Cradley Heath, Dudley, Stoke, and Walsall.
By The Numbers
By The Numbers
Children settle well and are content and happy. They quickly form strong bonds.......
Children enjoy coming to the setting to see their friends and happily play...….
Children arrive happy and eager to take part in activities. They have close.......